I don’t get any products, favourites or delivery slots when I use my iPhone or Nokia app – what’s wrong?
If you get this problem, it means is that your grocery account is set to an ‘accessiblity’ profile. In order to make your account work with the app it needs to be displayed in ‘standard’ profile.
Changing your profile is easy but you do need to go to our web site and make a change to one of the settings. Follow these instructions:
- Login to your grocery account at http://www.tesco.com/groceries
- Click on ‘My Account’.
- Scroll down the screen and click on “Accessibility options”.
- Now you will see “Use access site” next to a checkbox with a tick in it – uncheck the box.
- Click the “Confirm” button and wait for the page that appears saying “Your changes have been successfully updated”.
- Finally click “Logout” at the bottom of the screen. Your account will now be displayed in ‘standard’ profile.
Your account should now be compatible with your Tesco Groceries iPhone and Nokia apps. If you still have problems when you have performed these actions, please give our customer service centre a call on 0845 6756999.
We are working to ensure that customers won’t have to do this in the future but for now, following the instructions above will make your account and app work together successfully.